Eating smoked salmon has been relatively new for me, and after trying tuna for the first time in Newquay the other month, I decided it was time to try more fish. Lucky for me, when Liam and myself went to The Victoria in Victoria Park by where we live the other day, they had grilled salmon on the menu. Deciding to be brave, I thought I would try it as my new food for May. Guess what? I ate the lot and loved it! I will definitely be eating salmon again – improvement for a girl who would previously only eat fish like tuna out of a can and fish fingers. I suppose it shows you can change with age!
- RT @Lovett_pies: Just when you thought you’d tried it all…say hello to our 3 new #PIESCREAMS. Apple, Mississippi Mud & Banoffee Pies availa… 2 days ago
- @HowlinDibsHawk You have a new fan; Casper has taken a liking to my Dad's @HawkwindHQ bag 😀 1 week ago
- Always fun having to do a three point turn on Midford Hill cos the road is closed cos of another accident! Miles out of my way home. 2 weeks ago
- My little arty shot from #Bath yesterday sat on the river outside Opa drinking cocktails! https://t.co/o9N4zi0NGa 2 weeks ago
- @Shonette Brilliant alcohol selection - and the cider is very well priced 😀 2 weeks ago