I’ve lived at the bottom of Victoria Park for over three and a half years, but never once have I had a BBQ in it. I came close I think it was last year, but rain put paid to that idea. Now Liam and I are living together, it seems a lovely idea to have a few people over and set up a BBQ in the park. We just have to hope we get a summer when Liam is home.
- RT @Lovett_pies: Just when you thought you’d tried it all…say hello to our 3 new #PIESCREAMS. Apple, Mississippi Mud & Banoffee Pies availa… 2 days ago
- @HowlinDibsHawk You have a new fan; Casper has taken a liking to my Dad's @HawkwindHQ bag 😀 1 week ago
- Always fun having to do a three point turn on Midford Hill cos the road is closed cos of another accident! Miles out of my way home. 2 weeks ago
- My little arty shot from #Bath yesterday sat on the river outside Opa drinking cocktails! https://t.co/o9N4zi0NGa 2 weeks ago
- @Shonette Brilliant alcohol selection - and the cider is very well priced 😀 2 weeks ago