A couple of years ago I started off the tattoo on my back; it started off as a few stars and gradually grew. At the time, I thought it would be fantastic to have a tattoo at the bottom of my back; poppies. I was even warned my the tattoo artist I would regret it; role on a couple of years and I did. By this point my stars had reached down to the bottom of my back and did not go with the poppies so I decided to cover them. A cover up is extremely painful and after going through several sessions to cover up the original poppies with a huge lotus flower, it’s still not covered properly. The original tattoo artist has done a fantastic job, but I want to try someone else to see what they recommend in finishing it all off. It’s been over a year now since I’ve had any work done on it, so you can see up close where the work is still needed on the lotus flower.
- RT @Lovett_pies: Just when you thought you’d tried it all…say hello to our 3 new #PIESCREAMS. Apple, Mississippi Mud & Banoffee Pies availa… 2 days ago
- @HowlinDibsHawk You have a new fan; Casper has taken a liking to my Dad's @HawkwindHQ bag 😀 1 week ago
- Always fun having to do a three point turn on Midford Hill cos the road is closed cos of another accident! Miles out of my way home. 2 weeks ago
- My little arty shot from #Bath yesterday sat on the river outside Opa drinking cocktails! https://t.co/o9N4zi0NGa 2 weeks ago
- @Shonette Brilliant alcohol selection - and the cider is very well priced 😀 2 weeks ago