It has to be said that black is the safe option when it comes to clothing – and it’s the reason I always go for it. I’m not the most confident of people when it comes to clothing – and especially colour – so I want to make an effort to wear outfits that aren’t all black – even if it’s just a splash of colour, it’s all an improvement on some of the stuff I wear. It will shock a lot of people (the boyfriend included) if I do wear less black. This could possibly be the hardest item on the list!
- RT @Lovett_pies: Just when you thought you’d tried it all…say hello to our 3 new #PIESCREAMS. Apple, Mississippi Mud & Banoffee Pies availa… 2 days ago
- @HowlinDibsHawk You have a new fan; Casper has taken a liking to my Dad's @HawkwindHQ bag 😀 1 week ago
- Always fun having to do a three point turn on Midford Hill cos the road is closed cos of another accident! Miles out of my way home. 2 weeks ago
- My little arty shot from #Bath yesterday sat on the river outside Opa drinking cocktails! https://t.co/o9N4zi0NGa 2 weeks ago
- @Shonette Brilliant alcohol selection - and the cider is very well priced 😀 2 weeks ago