Is it possible to be scared of your own writing? It’s a question I’ve been asking myself tonight after I picked up the novel I wrote for NaNo 13 and never finished. I’ve always promised myself I’d finish it properly yet I find every reason not to write the missing chapter or edit some pages. Tonight all I can do is glance at a page before I turn away unable to bring myself to read it. Yet a glance is more than I’ve managed in months, so you never know, I may be breaking the fear….
- RT @Lovett_pies: Just when you thought you’d tried it all…say hello to our 3 new #PIESCREAMS. Apple, Mississippi Mud & Banoffee Pies availa… 2 days ago
- @HowlinDibsHawk You have a new fan; Casper has taken a liking to my Dad's @HawkwindHQ bag 😀 1 week ago
- Always fun having to do a three point turn on Midford Hill cos the road is closed cos of another accident! Miles out of my way home. 2 weeks ago
- My little arty shot from #Bath yesterday sat on the river outside Opa drinking cocktails! https://t.co/o9N4zi0NGa 2 weeks ago
- @Shonette Brilliant alcohol selection - and the cider is very well priced 😀 2 weeks ago